How many Christmas Trees do you have at Christmas?

We have two small 4 foot trees in planters in the loft, one 4 1/2 foot tree in the nook with the sled, and our 12 ft. "gift tree" in the entry. I'm thinking about getting another 6 ft. tree for the "fun" ornaments and colored lights for the playroom, but I'm afraid it may be too much.

twin_mommy

Asked by twin_mommy at 1:09 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• We put a 9ft in the living room with the creche, nativity and light up houses underneath. A 7 ft narrow tree with a train around it in the foyer, a 3ft on the server in the dining room with a dessert theme (all the ornaments are little cakes & pies & it has colored lights), and a 2ft tree in a pot on the kitchen table with my Grandmothers vintage ornaments.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:24 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• We have a "gift tree" in our living room. A small 2 foot tree in the bonus room. 2 small trees decorated on each side of the doorway on the front porch, and I am really debating on adding a couple more! I love Christmas!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:36 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I love decorating at Christmas! I have three trees --one silver, one white, one green, but we live in such a small house right now I'm not sure I'll be putting all of them up this year. We shall see. I might can get away with 2 of them. (just showed my back country roots there with that statement, LOL!)
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 1:55 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I have a 7ft tree and thinking about getting another for the train and i also have a 2ft. tree
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 1:35 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Hi Twin_mommy, I usually don't put the wrapped gifts out until Christmas Eve night since my Son is just 4 & "Santa brings the gifts" wink, wink! LOL. When I do put them out, I pile them next to the tree in the living room. I got the dessert ornaments very inexpensively a few years back at Marshalls/Home Goods. They are all in little petite four tins & look like cupcakes etc. I also put on little snowman lights that look like they are sugared. Merry Christmas!! :)

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I LOVE decorating for all holidays and Christmas is my most favorite. We are in a small house with small rooms so unfortunately I only get to put one tree up. My dream is to have each room in my house decorated with a different theme (I can't stick with one..lol) and each room would have its own tree, even it its a small foot tall tree. The gift tree would be in the living\family room, wherever the family gathers most.
    Sarah A.

Answer by Sarah A. at 3:29 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• lol none. My mum is the one who loves christmas, so my kids get to see the tree there.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• One normally. This year we might be skipping a tree altogether.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• just one.
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 1:20 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• One 2 ft. tree on a table in front of our living room window. I never understood more than one!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 1:23 PM on Nov. 22, 2010