Four yrs old

My beautiful smart baby girl is 4 tomorrow. Where has time gone? I just can't believe it, bitter sweet feeling she is a big girl now. Can you relate...sigh.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• Don't blink, she'll be driving and dating soon. I turned around and my oldest was going to Homecoming this year and last week he got his driving permit. Needless to say, I WANT MY BABY BACK!
    GumboGirl

Answer by GumboGirl at 4:59 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• yes mine turns 4 dec 8 i'm actually planning his party now. Super mario bros. How big boy is that
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 1:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• cryingI used to be a pre-school teacher for 4yr olds. When my kids would have to switch to the kindergarten room I would literally have a break down, seriously. I would go visit them that day in there new class room and start balling my eyes out and when I mean balling, you would have thought someone died. I'm not talking about a few tears and a sniffle I mean all out crying. So yeah they do grow up fast.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Yes..my youngest is 4. My oldest is 20...and I remember HIM being 4! I suddenly feel old. lol
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:23 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Yes. My only child is 4.5 years old. He goes to kindergarten next year. I am a big mess even though I know he will be fine!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• My oldest is 15! I can't stand it!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:35 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• My children aren't that age yet, but I know where you're coming from. My son is two and my daughter just turned one. It baffles me that it won't be long before they're two and three. It's amazing how fast they grow up, how much they take in, in that time, and just how time flies.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:59 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I have a 3 year old with another on the way. When my son was a baby I always had a hard time when he would out grow his clothes. It isn't the birthdays that make me sad, it is when they out grow things that make me so sad. :(
    Blakesmommy0907

Answer by Blakesmommy0907 at 2:31 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• you sound like me janaiko01 I totally understand.
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Nov. 22, 2010