xbox 360 or ps3?

Going to buy a new gaming system because our wii bit the dust thanks to our 2 year old. Wondering what you like or your kids like about yours. Which do you prefer?

okmommy08

Asked by okmommy08 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• PS3
    X box gets the red ring of death up to 50% of the time and you'll end up waiting weeks after you send it in to be repaired

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• PS3..however, my Husband and I want both. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• We have both xbox 360(actually 2 of them) and the ps3. Our boys 17 and 15 prefer the xbox. What kind of gaming is your family into? Our Ps3 is a dust collector :(
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 1:42 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I play my PS3 all the time and the kids play the ducky game and "UP". We have an XBOX 360 and it has been in storage for a year. We just don't like the kind of games they have. We are all in love with the Wii also.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:47 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I would defint.suggest the ps3.My husband and sons have owned both and have had the ps3 for yrs now.But it depends on what ur familys interest r.the xbox does have a better variety of games.but if they want to ever play friends online xbox charges a monthly fee whereas ps3 does not.You never see that red like xbox gets either and when u do ever have to send it in it does seem to take 4ever.My boys have had theirs a long time and never ever any trouble and u can watch dvds,all the same things the xbox does.The graphics from seeing both r crisper as well.but that's our opinion.They r big time gamers here and have been since it came out.Hope this helps!GL
    karencrouch

Answer by karencrouch at 1:52 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• PS3...hands down.
    1. No ring of death.
    2. Free online play
    3. My almost 3 year old LOVES the move!
    4. Better games.
    I got more reasons too.

I've had ALL systems too...We got rid of the 360....It's lame. :) (to me!)
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• of course xbox 360, had both though
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 2:16 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• P3 here ... of course, hubby wants an 360 for a few games not available on Sony.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 4:38 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• My DS has a ps2 but wants a xbox. Not getting it any time soon. We have a wii too.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 2:16 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i perfer ps3....i love the graphics of both game systems but i just perfer the ps3......
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 23, 2010