What is your favorite name??

What is your favorite name? Did you use it for one of your children (or hope to)???

crazy4u49033

Asked by crazy4u49033 at 1:53 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• David and yes I did.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 1:54 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Scarlett and Abigail and yes, I used them for my daughter. Her name's Scarlett Abigail, but we call her Abby.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Max is my favorite boys name. Always has been. No we didn't use that for our son. My MIL has had a dog named Max since before our son was born, and DH wasn't too thrilled about the name. With our last name Max sounds like a super hero, which I thought was cool. But DH still didn't buy it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• For my son, I wanted to name him Ephraim. My husband thought I was a nut and never considered it. He hated the name. So we didn't use it, we ended up naming him Blake. I am pregnant with our 2nd and don't know the sex yet, but if it is a boy, I will surely bring up that name again. :)
    Blakesmommy0907

Answer by Blakesmommy0907 at 2:29 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Lilly and yes. We named our daughter Lilly Skye :P
    punkypreggo

Answer by punkypreggo at 3:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• My favorite girl name was Cameron Alexis, but my husband didn't like it so we came up with Devin Jade and that is now our daughters name.
    devnsmom08

Answer by devnsmom08 at 4:33 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• For my boy we named him Carson and our little girl, Triniti. I love both of those names! If we get pregnant again, no matter boy or girl, it's name will be Talon. :)
    BriTony08

Answer by BriTony08 at 5:01 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Arabella Marie or Alexander Scott I miscarried before I got to use them! Hope this helps!
    Krista0723

Answer by Krista0723 at 5:30 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Alexis, but no, my DH hates it so I didn't get to use it.. Thankfully, my daughter is going to name her daughter Alexis!!!
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 5:35 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Celine and Noah. Celine, I got to use. My daughter is Paige Celine and she mostly goes by Paige, but some people call her Celine. Noah, I didn't get to use. My son is adopted and I wanted the name to mean something to his birthmother too, so he's James Daniel.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 5:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2010