why do people get so uptight on hear about something and expect people to listen to their side when they hide behind anonymous ?

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I never take any of their answers seriously. You should be proud of your beliefs, not hide behind anonymity to be a b****.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Um, I could really care less how someone answers a question. Better things to worry about then if someone answers anon or not
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• They know they are in the minority and are afraid of a little flack. Maybe they are not sure of their own answer.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:01 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I don't think there should be an anon option for the answers, if you aren't brave enough to answer the question without hiding behind the anon cloak then you shouldn't even answer it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:12 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I don't feel a person is confident in their opinion if they have to hide behind the anon button. Own up to your own thoughts if you feel they're valid.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Using anon is no different than having a CM screen name. I don't know your real name, nor your address, phone number or anything else about you. I only know what you put on CM under that screen name. You could be a 56 year old man acting like a 26 year old mother of five, just for the kicks.

Anon doesn't have all that. Anon is just like a new profile with nothing filled out. You have to deal with the question or comment as presented, without any baggage. So it's not hiding. It's an option the CM gave it's members. Not every wife want's their husband to know they asked a sexual question, so they use anon. Want to vent about your sister, use anon. CM has too many family and friends up here, use anon. CM still knows who posted what, so it's only anon to the web-public.

Nothing wrong with using anon.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:13 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• What? Could you please clarify your question?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:52 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• sometimes peole aren't sure about there answers and chose this option
    deesam

Answer by deesam at 1:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2010