Could hardly keep a straight face...so wrong.

My poor DH came home so angry. He was on a job putting up an awning. They had a small issue with a hornets nest. My DH went to swat one, wound up falling off the deck, skinning his knee, and getting stung on the upper lip.
Now, I know that hurt like hell, and he was right to be upset. BUT, when he came home telling me this story, with slurred speach due to a huge swollen lip, I could barely contain myself. I know it was not funny to him, but if you could have seen and heard him OMG. I stuck it out, but then called my sister and about pee'd in my pants laughing when I told her...she cracked up too. Am I sick, or do you have this problem too?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 1:58 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Are you and I the same person? lmao. Of course I would feel bad, but I wouldn't have the easiest time trying not to laugh, either. ;P
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:59 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I would have laughed my ass off too! Thats hilarious!
    And if it was the other way around, my SO would have laughed at me!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:59 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Totally would have laughed, too :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Both, you are sick, and so I am. I laugh at inappropriate things a lot. :P
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 2:00 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I would have, most likely, done the same thing. I feel bad but sometimes you can't help but laugh at a situation!
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:00 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• LOL I probably would have too! My husband is the same way!! I was choking on my food the other night.. like really choking. Apparently he didnt realize this and just sat there laughing his ass off...which made me laugh at the same time and made the choking even worse. I wanted to slap the crap out of him, but I knew I probably would have done the same LOL
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 2:02 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• ouch
    deevega

Answer by deevega at 2:04 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• LOL awww poor guy!!! but i totally would been the same way!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:01 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Yeah your sick and I am with you!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:19 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Honestly I would laugh too -- your poor husband -- LMAO! Hope he feels better soon.

Reminds me of the "I love my lips" song in Veggie Tales... when Larry gets stung on the lip and spends time in lip rehab
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 3:34 PM on Nov. 22, 2010