Why does it not surprise me that Gloria hasn't "been touched like that in a long time?"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/11/19/gloria_allred_on_tsa_pat-down_i_liked_it.html

Gal51

Asked by Gal51 at 1:58 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• My 9 1/2 year old is about to take her first solo flight this x-mas... needless to say, I'm a little apprehensive about their "procedures". If anyone else were to touch her like that they would have a one way ticket to prison, with a quick stop off with the lynch mob first.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:05 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• lol Wow what? Allred is a freak..she liked it..seriously, gags
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• She is such a shrew
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:00 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• That doesn't surprise me. The sound of her voice is enough to keep me from even wanting to hear her out. Why would anyone else want to get romantic with her? She just talks so friggen loud.

It's nice that she enjoyed getting felt up, but not everyone feels the same way.  If this form of 'security' doesn't even catch some of the explosives that terrorists are known to use for their devices, then what is the whole point? 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:20 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• The first pilot refused it!!

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/oct/20/pilot-who-refused-body-scan-blasts-tsa/

Here we go...
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:43 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• It was my understanding that ALL pilots are exempt from the additional screening, and most are armed as well-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 3:42 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

Answer by ObbyDobbie

Children under 12 are exempt.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:36 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Allred seeks the spotlight, no matter what she has to do to get it.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:37 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I thought her comment was so inappropriate, unprofessional, and unproductive. No one really cares whether anyone wants to "touch her like that".
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Children under 12 are exempt.

Children under 12 are NOT exempt ... haven't you seen the videos of young boy with his shirt off and the little 3 year old girl screaming "don't touch me." The pat down is "modified" for children under 12 ... whatever the hell that means.
    Gal51

Comment by Gal51 (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Nov. 22, 2010