ahhh

I have a bad cold and i am 27 weeks pregnant. I have barely felt my daughter move today. Just tiny kicks. should I worry?

tawnbond

Asked by tawnbond at 8:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No if she is moving or kicking that is fine. She is probly reacting to the medicine that you took. If you start to worry drink some juice cause they usually become active after you drinking it.
    awife1life3kids

Answer by awife1life3kids at 8:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I agree with pp... tiny kicks are good. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• You only worry if the baby does not move at all for a few days. When your feeling down the baby will move less. Try and keep your energy up by eating regularly. As long as the baby is still kicking, even little ones you and the baby are fine.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Give your OB's office a call. You're probably totally fine, but tye'll be able to reassure you better than anyone! Get well soon!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2008