I love my husband. We have been married for almost 4 years. he is a romantic man, and loves to kiss and touch my hair..etc.. he is a good lover, but sometimes I tell him I would ljust like him to push me up against the wall and do me, instead of asking do you want to make love. I am just looking for some spice and fun, but he is overly romantic..what can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• Its just me again, I didn't really state the question correctly..the problem is, that he can't do it. He can't just grab me and throw me on the bed..he always asks first, and is touchy and sensitive. I have asked him to just grab me..but he can't/won't. Am I a freak, or is he just not into it..or what can I do?
    Anonymous

• I get what your asking for. And i wish for the opposite! Wanna trade husbands for a weekend? Just joking!! Have you tried tellin him what you want? Or maybe attacking him and to show him how! Ooohh sounds kinky and fun!!
    Anonymous

• Count yourself VERY blessed his Momma raised him to be soo very respectful of women!!! Try reversing the tables on him first. throw him down and  ravish him....maybe that will help set the mood, or presentence
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Let him know that you love an respect him and want to talk openly with him about sex. Ask him to share his fantasies with you. Look for ways you can add aspects of each others fantasies into your relationship in ways that you are both comfortable. For example..if he has a fantasy about other women perhaps you can "become the other women' and have sex "her way". Start off slow and build intimacy and trust. ( Psst be sure and save his favorite move as your signature intimate moment)
    ChattyWifePlus2

Answer by ChattyWifePlus2 at 2:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Just tell him! Or is there another room in the house you can go to? Tell him your bedroom is for "making love" and this other special room is for f*cking. I bet he would love it ! What guy wouldn't ?! Alot of times guys want to have sex this way, but are too afraid of "offending" you. You just need to be the first one to say something.
    xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• you push him up against the wall and go for a ride...btw...how can i get mine to be more like him?
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 5:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• shit my guys the opposite.i gotta tell him to be romantic
    Jayzwife

Answer by Jayzwife at 6:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• He may be afraid. Think of the way he views women. Some men view women in a not so great way. You should be thankful and instead of waiting for him to take control maybe he needs to be shown the ropes. Show him how much fun it will be and maybe he will catch on. Just think about this ..i cant even believe im pregnant for the longest time my husband wouldnt even touch me. He was just way to depressed and couldnt. I understood it put some strain but hey we got through it.
    GoldieLocks18

Answer by GoldieLocks18 at 11:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• he sounds very respectful and thats great in a man my man is the other way i have to tell him that i want him to be gentle but what i think you need to do is throw him on the bed and go for it or if your nervous on doing it that way go to your local sex shop and look for sex games or something in that direction hopefully you will get what you want
    mama.amber

Answer by mama.amber at 5:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2008