bump this if you ever take ME TIME! it is so important that you do and i hope you all do even if it's just a walk around the block by yourself it's a good thing for your family to you feel better your family will do better.

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 2:05 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Health

• I put my son in daycare every monday and friday so I can have me time. It makes me a better mother and more intuned with my myself and my feelings.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 2:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I always make sure I have "me" time. Being a loner by nature, I would go absolutely berserk if I didn't. My children know how to entertain themselves for an hour or two. I also make sure they go to bed at a decent hour so that I can have a little time to finish up chores and relax at night. I carve out time for exercise and did so even before they were old enough for school. They can read in their rooms or watch a short DVD while I work out. I make lots of sacrifices for my kids but I will not let them completely dominate every single aspect of my life. I think it's unhealthy for both children and parents to do so.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 2:09 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I have to have "ME" time, if not I become cranky and when that happens my hubby kicks me out of the house with an order to go enjoy Starbucks and a good book lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• So absolutely essential not to go crazy!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 2:20 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• i HAVE STARTED TAKING A CARDIO KICKBOXING CLASS. THAT IS MY ME TIME.
    Mena929

Answer by Mena929 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• i have me time everyday. it's a must in house
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 2:35 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• i read a novel (about 4hrs) every Saturday, while my DH takes DS to the park and out for ice cream as their bonding time
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 2:43 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• BUMP!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 2:33 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I have ME time everyday while others sleep I go to the gym and do a heavy work out, it keeps me fit and sane to deal with my mom and my sick brother.

Answer by older at 5:01 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I could sure use some me time
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 5:55 PM on Nov. 22, 2010