spit up

is it normal for a two week old to be spiting up threw her nose plaese let me know i'm worried shes been constipated and really fussy

blush10-19-08

Asked by blush10-19-08 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I really don't know if thats normal is she crying when she does it?
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 8:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Yes it is. When my kids did that I always freaked out. You may want to call your pedi to ease your mind.
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• No, its not normal. If its SMALL amounts on rare occasions its probably nothing to worry about, but it could be acid reflux and warrants a call to the doctor.
    Anonymous

• This thread makes me think my son had acid reflux and I didnt know it... bless his heart!

rojareb84

Answer by rojareb84 at 10:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• our little daughter was doing the same thing so we switched her Similac Alimentum and that is because she has protein allergy and other formula company have their brand
    hotangel5496

Answer by hotangel5496 at 10:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2008