What are some of the funniest things your kids have ever said or done?

momof2redhedz

Asked by momof2redhedz at 2:11 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My daughter brought me her comb and said I had to do her hair b/c "her ponies weren't tailed"
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Today my son woke up from his nap and told me I NEEDED to take him to the doctor because he had bugs under his skin. Apparently his hand fell asleep.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• after i had my ds, my dd who was 3 at the time came over to me and procedded to tell me that my butt had gotten fat, then she started to rub my hips and say "riiight heeaar" i couldnt do anything but crack up
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 2:13 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• My toddler LOVES football, was born to play. He runs around the house in slow motion with his football, fakes a pass, then falls down to the floor. Then he stands back up and sets the ball up as if to punt it, and while holding it up himself he kicks it, screams touchdown! This is a constant thing, day in and day out.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 2:16 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• My daughter once in awhile likes to prtend she is sleeping and when i get close she scares me BOO! she is hilarious!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 2:23 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Just the other day, DD came up to me and said, "Mama, I need a popsicle to warm me up!"
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• i told my daughter about a child molester that was on our block(watch out for the creepy old guy he's not a nice man,make sure me or your step dad can always see you).one day we went to walmart and an old man walked by us(not the same one) and my daughter said really loud...oh mom look its the creepy old ma! it was funny but emberrassing. she's only four so i didn't know how else to explain it to her nicely lol
    hamandeggs

Answer by hamandeggs at 5:30 PM on Nov. 22, 2010