I want a second job, not sure what is out there?

I am currently working 8-5 monday thru friday, and would like a second job that I could make and extra 200 dollars a week from home... any ideas

devnsmom08

Asked by devnsmom08 at 2:13 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• $200 from week is not impossible but not going to be quick and easy. I have a list of companies that I have used and they are totally free! Earn Money Online is my website with information

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! Our Team is looking for Motivated Moms who are looking to make additional income or replace income! We are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.

Erika- Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms, Helping Moms
    Work from Home since 1999!

I’d be happy to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Visit my website: www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:27 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• You can try part time at your local grocery store or maybe a restaurant. When I had worked at Safeway for min wage part time I brought home a lil over $200 a week.
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 3:52 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• www.welovejuiceplus.com I love what I do as a Rep with Juice Plus, it may be something that works for you too. www.juiceplusvirtualfranchise.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 6:03 PM on Nov. 23, 2010