What is one of the best/sweetest things you ever did for your husband?

I am looking for ways to make my hubby feel appreciated.... He is really stressed right now, and I want to help him feel relaxed and cherished...

momof2redhedz

Asked by momof2redhedz at 2:15 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I would suggest the following...have a nice dinner waiting for him to come home to, serve his plate, get his drink, turn on his favorite show or have the paper ready for him, (whatever he likes), take care of the kids, let him do what he wants, tell him how much you appreciate him, give him his favorite dessert or candy. Maybe that will relax him. I once made a huge fathers day breakfast when my DH and I were separated but trying to work it out. I just asked him to come over and see the kids and had it waiting for him. The kids had gifts for him and cards. He really appreciated that. Especially because he wasn't happy about being apart.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I like the first poster answer I would add a night of fun in bed though to the end of her answer.
    Iamasinglemom99

Answer by Iamasinglemom99 at 2:33 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• DH said cook good and have sex
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 3:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2010