Is it wrong of me to make up a fake facebook to receive information on my babydaddy?

I know the bastard is working he just wont tell ME where

Ganell87

Asked by Ganell87 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I would let the DA do their job.
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 2:16 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• why do you need to know where? if you are going to start drama at his work then yes its wrong
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 2:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Nope.. I would do it.. Be sneaky! ;)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• That's kinda stalking...If you're after child support-take him to court..they'll find everything out.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• SuperrMommyy has a point, you can find the best info by being sneaky(like MOST men are)
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 2:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• It depends on how you're doing it. How do you plan on getting the info?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Here they were always pretty useless about being able to track down where he was working and it could take months after he started a job before they found out, and then he'd switch jobs. But if I called them and told them where he was working, they'd get on it and start getting his wages garnished immediately. It would have been nice if he had manned up and paid his support, but he didn't. Go for it. Do what you've got to do to make sure your child is taken care of.
    Anonymous

• I think its pretty wrong yes. It will reflect badly on you in court.
    Iamasinglemom99

Answer by Iamasinglemom99 at 2:32 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Personally, I wouldn't do it. and honestly, depending on how you plan on doing it, you could even be doing something illegal.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:34 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• i think if you cant trust that person enough to whr you dont feel that urge to do certain thing like that then you really need to consider is this person/relationship really worth that much negative time and energy?
    liyah317

Answer by liyah317 at 2:36 PM on Nov. 22, 2010