Both my friend & I have court hearings today. Hers was at 10:30 mine is at 2:30. She got time this morning to shower and get ready.

She just called saying she was going to get here at 2pm to watch my kids when I have been babysitting her baby all day and last night so that she would get a good night sleep. Now that she won't be here til 2pm I have NO time to shower or get ready for my hearing. My hearing is much more important than hers is. I am really pissed off! What, if anything should I say to her?

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 2:16 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Ask/tell her to come back earlier. She won't be in court from 10:30-2, will she? Sometimes people need help seeing outside of their own needs :/
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 2:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Why can't you shower and get ready before she gets there?
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Why didn't you shower this morning?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:19 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• How old are your kids? Why can't you take a shower even if she isn't there? I would STILL be aggravated though.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• You can shower with kids in the house. I did it all the time. Just put the TV on, put the baby in a bouncy seat and shower.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:24 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• And I'm sure she thinks hers is more important than yours.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 2:31 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Tell her it was rude...
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 2:31 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I always had to shower with the bathroom door open so I could at least hear what the kids were up to.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 2:32 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Fill the sink and scrub! You can wash your hair in the sink too...no need to go to court not feeling clean.
    lradant

Answer by lradant at 4:44 PM on Nov. 22, 2010