Does anyone have Netflix and what do you like about it the most and what are you streaming yours through

i got xbox 360 and what all do i need to stream it on the xbox

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 2:23 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• We stream through our Wii. You need a disk from Netflix to set it up but once you get it set up you don't need the disk anymore. There are two things I really like about it. One is being able to watch pretty much whatever we want instead of just what's on the network schedules. This is an especially big deal for the kids since we limit TV time, so it's nice that they have lots of options instead of just a couple channels to pick from. The other thing I like is that there are no commercials.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:35 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I love it. We stream through the Wii...I love getting a new movie every week with out having the hassle of returing it to a box or the video store.
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 2:26 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I'm big on TV Dramas. Right now I'm watching Lie To Me season 2. But I am also rather obsessed with the Documentaries & National Geographics as well.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:26 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I stream ours on our wii. Love it. Just need a special disk, a view instantly queue, and the remotes. It was all very easy.

I also stream on vacation on my laptop while the kids are sleeping at night. I'm hinting at an iPad for my birthday for the same purpose (so it doesn't leave DH without a computer for 3 weeks.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:27 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• We stream Netflix through our 360.

If you do not have an Xbox livem gold membership account, you must have one.

Turn on your tv & Xbox. Click into the netflix option, follow the instructions for signing up an existing account.. You will be given a code for finishing set up..Get on the computer, log into netflix (using the web address given during set up on the Xbox). Type in the code you were given. Then the the computer stream and the Xbox will sync. And you will be able to stream netflix (if you have an unlimited account) through your 360.

This is how we watch 90% of the things we view. The other 10 is dvds.. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:27 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I think xbox 360 has everything you need to stream already. We can streamthrough ours, but we use the dvd player streaming instead. We also stream through our laptops. We ditched our cable altogether, I love that netflix is so cheap and we aren't paying for 300 channels of nothing to watch :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:28 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I love Netflix. I stream through my PS3 and my Wii. It's great when I can stream shows like Rugrats and Barney for my DD whenever she wants however many times she wants. And it is such a low price. We have the $10/month package deal where we get 1 DVD at a time/unlimited for the month and unlimited streaming. Totally worth it plus no late fees. I've kept movies for months at a time (not having time to watch the movie) and never got any additional costs added on.
    Ariahsmom

Answer by Ariahsmom at 2:33 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Netlfix offers:
    PBS shows/biographies
    History Channel shows
    A& E Shows
    Reality Shows
    Showtime Shows
    Starz shows
    BBC Shows
    Exercise/workout streams
    TV series (reg. tv)

There are tons of things you can stream through netflix.

WE used to have the 3 dvd's out at a time unlimited account. Since we rarely watched the dvd's any more, we switched to 1 out at a time unlimited account so that we could still have unlimited streaming ability.. Cost us less than 10 a month, plus our gold membership which is another 10.. So total we spend around $20 a month for unlimited viewing pleasure..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:46 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• @pixie i got the gold membership @rhianna1708 how you do the dvd streaming or if anyone knows send it to inbox
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• so netflix offers more than reg. box ofice movies let me know what else
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 2:32 PM on Nov. 22, 2010