What are you most Thankful for this Thanksgiving?

My parents being married for 30 years, this Thanksgiving

Laura S.

Asked by Laura S. at 2:44 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm most thankful for a dear friend. We were about to lose out home. He forked aout almost 6,000 dollars. He said no strings attached, if we could fine if not that was fine to. Not many people nowadays willing to do that. Even if they have the money.
    Anonymous

• I'm thankful for my little boy, He was born last year. But, he's such an amazing gift to me!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:48 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• My SO,daughter,son.My in-laws that live next door to us and even though I can get very upset with them I still love them much and don't know what I would do without them.I am very thankful for my SO job.I gripe about the long hours he puts in but then I realize I need to be thankful that he has a good job like he does.
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 2:58 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Oh so very much. Happy healthy children., wonderful family and friends. My dh has a good job. I get to stay at home with our 2 year old during the day. No financial stress. The list could go on and on. I am so Thankful.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:00 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I'm thankful for my husband, my two healthy kids and that we made it another year financially, it got pretty hairy there for a while.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:04 PM on Nov. 22, 2010