Are you packing?

If you promised to leave the country if Obama won have you started packing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• wow...i dont agree with either of them fully either but you never know unless you give them a chance, no reason to leave before you can see what they can do, my husband fights in the air force and i may not agree with the war but i stand behind him fully and im very proud of him like you should be of your husband
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 8:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• not yet i will in a year when hubby gets out of the military and im dead serious my butt is gonna be in canada ive already found a place... i actully dont care who wins they all suck
    Anonymous

• ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I hope people that said they would leave actually do it
    Anonymous

• i do it anonymously cause i dont wanna get emails from people calling me names... i dont like either one of the views they have and i think the u.s. is nosy and dont mind its own business and im sad to say my husband fights for everyones freedom and so is he
    Anonymous

• JuLiAnSmOmMy317

I'm only asking the people who were stupid enough to sweat they would move. If you never swore you'd move out of the country I'm not talking to you.

I'll admit it's a snotty question, but is it any snottier than saying you're going to move if BO wins?

Anonymous

• yea it is snotty, and drama starting...and my hubby fights for this country 2 and i am damn proud!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• What does your husband have to do with people threatening to leave the country if their candidate doesn't win?

I thank your husband for his service!

Anonymous

• and im sad to say my husband fights for everyones freedom and so is he

on that note please leave
    Anonymous

• WOW! Look at the American pride. It's shameful!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• (Laughter !) Well, yes, ... but four years ago so many celebrities and stuff said the same thing during their post-election clinical depressions - and they stayed anyway. So, I guess we just have to rub along together !
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 8:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2008