End of times...what do you believe? (Christians)

I am in the process of doing a Beth Moore study (Daniel). I'm on the session that talks about end times and the different beliefs Christians have on Revelations. Just curious...what do you believe and why? Like do you believe that Christians will go thru the Tribulation period at all? Etc. Just wanted to get others opinions before I meet my group tomorrow.... :-)

kristinashley24

Asked by kristinashley24 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• DH and I disagree on this. He thinks the rapture will have happened long before tribulation but I think we will see some parts of it. We were just talking about the mark of the beast yesterday.
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 3:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• i think the tribulation will be a gradual thing. other than that, the order of how the events happen tribulation, rapture etc...is unclear so we just get to wait and see what happens.
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 3:08 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I honestly don't know, and really don't dwell on it. When the time comes, Christians will know it. The bible says we'll be protected from the influence of the antichrist. I do think that even believers will experience some, if not all of the tribulation. The tribulation is a time for saving those that can be...it's like a last chance. So I believe the rapture will be the final thing, or one of the final things.

I could be wrong. But I really don't care. Either way, I'll be fine :-)
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• When I believed, I honestly had no idea what was going to happen. I didn't like the idea of uncertainty.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:09 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I'm a Christian who doesn't believe in the concept of the "End of Times" or a "Second Coming", etc. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I think Christians will go in the Rapture before the Tribulation. I also think that many Christians will not go in the Rapture, but that's another topic all together. I also believe that during the Tribulation, those that did not go in the Rapture will be able to "redeem" themselves and follow the truth and lead others to Christ before the mark of the beast is imposed. I do believe we are in end times and the signs are all around us. I don't know when, but I know it's soon. But soon to us and soon to God are 2 different things. I also belive that there will be one last great revival or "awakening" so to speak before the Rapture and that we are in the beginning of that time. Have a good bible study! I really enjoy Beth Moore! I would like to do the Daniel study :)
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 5:09 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I believe we will see tribulation... but not all of it.... Mike Bickle did an extensive study on this... it blows my mind. I encourage you to check it out sometime mikebickle.org
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:43 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• All that have been written in the past have been written to teach us (romans15:4) There are many Christians in this world. Unfortunately not all will be saved. Enter through the narrow door means not many will enter. This world will surely end with Fire. God promised it. not all will be saved. Even some that think they are going to heaven, will be going the other way. The reason for this is Satan is very crafty and has found his way into many churches. Creating his own doctrines, his own dates. and he is much smarter than us. Hopefully when u hear the full truth u will believe.
    ladiesfirst

Answer by ladiesfirst at 7:53 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Apocalyptic literature is rampant in every religious belief on earth, from the Native peoples of America to the pharaohs of Egypt. There's nothing new there and it isn't worth my notice.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:14 PM on Nov. 22, 2010