Would moms vote against me if I started a group for HIV positive moms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I should certainly hope not!!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:11 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I personally wouldn't. Though there are some mean moms on here. From my understanding this site was created to give mom support no matter what they might be struggling with and to help you feel not so alone. I say go for it if there isn't one already created or it's not active.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 3:12 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I w*ouldn't.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Vote against you for what? I would think HIV positive moms could use a discussion group.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:32 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I would hope no one would have anything nasty to say if you did. That would just make them look bad. Personally, I think it's a great idea to do.
    BriTony08

Answer by BriTony08 at 4:31 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I would hope not. Isn't this website suppose to be for support and advice. I think its a great idea.
    LindsayLL

Answer by LindsayLL at 6:02 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• i would not vote against you, ths site is for suppert care n advice,... it wouls be great if u started a group like that because lets face it there are alot of hiv positive moms out there that need the care n support of another alike...although im not hiv positive i support you, and i hope u go forth and create ths awesome group...mommies are here to help and support!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jayjaynmommy

Answer by jayjaynmommy at 6:43 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• nope, go for it momma!
    sarlove01

Answer by sarlove01 at 2:29 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I should hope not especially if you are starting the group to support women with a similiar thing going on! Everyone can benefit from extra support! GO for it!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 10:30 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Go for it. Everyone needs to express themselves no matter what.
    mercy928

Answer by mercy928 at 10:42 AM on Nov. 23, 2010