Would moms vote against me if I started a group for HIV positive moms?

Ganell87

Asked by Ganell87 at 3:11 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• No, why would they? How could they? You can keep your groups private so no one can see you even own it. The only issue would be finding people who would join because they wouldn't know there is a group in the first place unless you "advertise" that it's there...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:12 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Vote against you how? By voting down a Journal that's trying to Promote the group? I'd like to think we're all adult enough on here to understand that HIV is a real part of people's lives, but I kind of get what you're saying. I'll say this: For every ONE selfish, unfeeling twit that votes you down, you'll have TEN voting you up.

Go for it.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 3:13 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Why would they? Let me not say that there are ignorant nieve people out there. I'll join and I'm not even HIV positive. You got my bump!!

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• vote against you?
    like you have this group and someone would vote your answers down in Q and A section??

no, i would not, i will not even remember the persons icon (you) that asked this question in a few moments
    surprised there is not one already, i am not in groups much, but their seems to be a group for everything you could think of and then some, so yes, you should start this group
    i know nothing about starting a group,
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:16 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Absolutely not. There has to be some moms out there who share the aliment and ther problems that come with it. It' no differt than having a group for diabetes or anyother sickness. Good luck !
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 3:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• no sweetie. i think everyone deserves somewhere they can go and talk aout the same problems. weather it be having a cold.. or being HIV positive. anyone who would even do that needs a reality check themselfs. everyone at 1 point or another in their life has needed to talk to someone about the same problems.. here`s a bump!
    teenmommytobe16

Answer by teenmommytobe16 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• no, everyone has there right of freedom. Go ahead. Good luck.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 3:28 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• No Way! I wouldn't! I think everyone needs support no matter what the circumstances are. Good luck sweety! :)
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 3:29 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Anyone who has a problem with you or your group has no heart, in my opinion.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:36 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• If they do they have a problem! It is something that is in this life and we all have to be aware of!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 5:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2010