Does anyone feel lonely?

Even if you are married and/or have a family.

booksandhooks

Asked by booksandhooks at 3:15 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, all the time. I have no friends or family around, bad marrigae once in awhile. Yes, I do feel lonely but i some how make it through. If need a friend invite me and I will be in your friend. I am on about every day and if you write I will write back. Let's not be lonley any more.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Sometimes I can feel that way, its' been a while since I"ve felt that. The only advice I can give is to communicate that with your husband, and see someone if your feeling down.
    good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I feel lonely too. My husband and I fight alot. We have a hard time enjoying eachother like I would like. I don't have alot of friends because I don't trust people...been hurt and betrayed in the past. I wish I had people I could trust and depend on also.
    KristeV

Answer by KristeV at 3:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Years ago, I did. At that time. My husband and I really didn't have much of a relationship to speak of to be totally honest. We didn't talk, we weren't very connected, we lived pretty seperate lives, and the time we were together was mostly spent fighting.

These days, years later, no I no longer feel that way. I haven't felt that way in over a decade now. What changed for us, was both of us making the choice to start putting in the effort, the time, and the actions to reconnect and stay connnected. Since we started doing those things, I haven't been lonely since, and neither has he. I never realized, or well to be truthful,I never gave thought to the fact that during those times, that my husband could have been lonely as well. I just thought of me. Turns out, he was just as lonely. I'm glad we decided to put in the effort that we did in order to reconnect with one another. I never want to lose that again.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:22 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• no husband
    not dating at all
    yes, sometimes would be nice to have some company
    especially after a day when i read a lot of

my husband does this
    or what is the best thing your husband has ever done
    or this morning...my husband was jerkingoff so i gave him a bj

crap! then i am kind of lonely, then i switch to the questions...who has a recipe for potato soup- lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:23 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I feel so lonely except for my daughter she gives me hope everyday.
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 3:26 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• yup

Answer by admckenzie at 3:41 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Yep, no one to talk to
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:33 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I'm a lone female in a house of males. No matter how hard you or they try - they just don't understand a womans' perspective of things. So yes, I do have lonely moments. That's about the time I call and friend and go out for coffee. OR take time and go to a movie ALONE....something for ME.
    GumboGirl

Answer by GumboGirl at 5:24 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/112686/
    ^^ I Love My Husband
    Join and share your loneliness, I AM LONELY in a HOUSE FULL OF MALES!
    MALE ~ cATS, dOG, hUSBAND, baby
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 6:13 PM on Nov. 22, 2010