Turtle Necks?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I just took off a turtle neck. It is the first time that I tried to wear one this season. I used to love them but now I feel like they are choking me. So I now I am nut but how many nuts are out there like me? I tried to get used to it but it was just not happening. I don't want to get rid of them so I will have to keep trying them but I couldn't deal with it any longer.

Melbornj

Asked by Melbornj at 3:16 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I used to like them and wore them a lot. Recently, I got rid of all of them except a handful (that are loose around the neck) because I cannot stand anything that is snug on me, other than my bra.
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 3:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i've never been able to handle wearing them....but then I wear t-shirts even during the cold winter and have a fan on at night....every night
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I can't stand turtlenecks.. I always feel like I'm choking when I wear one, so I'm always pulling and tugging at it.. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• They make me feel claustrophobic and I am not, I try every year too to no avail.
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 3:20 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I'm starting to think that turtle necks are a bit played out to most...however, I used to be in love with them.
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 4:43 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• i can't stand them lol my dad is the same way about button up shirts, he will not button the top two buttons lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I HATE them
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I don't care for turtle necks either! Lands End makes a nice one that doesn't choke me, I wear that when I'm playing in the snow with the kids.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:19 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I can't wear them or anything that is close to my throat. Always feel like I'm choking.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 3:42 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I am with daisy...I feel claustrophobic in them....I am a very hot natured person too...I usually wear short sleaves for most of the winter and just throw on a jacket..that way I can shed the jacket if I am hot.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:45 PM on Nov. 22, 2010