G Diapers??

I am having trouble keeping my 3 month old dry during the night. She sleeps 11-12 hours minimum, and has usually gone through the diaper and her outfit by the time we get up in the morning. This is really hard when I"m running out the door at 6:10am. I'm considering getting a set of G-Diapers to use for overnights, but I'm wondering (from those who use them or have experience with them) if they really are that great at leak protection. I've heard the liners are hard to get in place.

Any advice???

kristal2146

Asked by kristal2146 at 8:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my LO did this too, cheapest and best thing that worked for us... put an extra absorbant maxi pad under the diaper by her back or her stomach ( not sure how she sleeps). this works great for my 10 week old! good luck
    lovinsophie

Answer by lovinsophie at 10:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• What about true cloth diapers? You can add doublers (soakers?) to make them more absorbent at night.
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 10:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2008