Did you start showing at 7 weeks ?

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 4:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you dont really "show"...as in..the its not the baby making you stomach bigger..it cant..its the size of a thimble. you get bloated early on & gassy..you retain fluid.
    Anonymous

• No, but I did start to get a little bloated in a baby-esque way. I think it went down and then a couple weeks later, the real baby bump started to show! Right now, the uterus is too low to be an actual baby bump, but its all a part of the process so call it whatever you want :) Just make sure you aren't eating for two!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 4:09 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• no, i didn't even show that early with my 3rd. it's probably bloating and water retention.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:11 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• my boobs did
    the belly caught up later
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:12 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• yeah, i was 'showing' the pregnancy test to my husband. LOL
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I have 6 kids & never showed at 7 wks. And no, I'm not fat. I've always been a thin person. I was 104 lb when I was pregnant with my first & I could still tuck my shirt in when I was 6 mo preg. (he weighed 7 lb at birth).
    Anonymous

• I did it was slightly bigger, I think mine grew really fast. Every baby, women and pregnancy is different but it's possible you could be showing.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:02 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• thats scary i want to not be showing until 5ish months lolz
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 11:16 PM on Nov. 22, 2010