bald babies

ok, my baby isn't really bald. but at 10 months she still has really short hair. in all honesty i think my older two had more hair at birth! i can't even grab any of it to put up in a fountain or anything, it's THAT short. and it's taking forever to grow! i know i didn't have much hair til i was 3, but hubby was born with a head full of hair. what gives!

do you have a bald baby too?? at this rate i don't think i'll be able to do anything with it til she's 18 months or so.. maybe more!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Every child is different. That's why they make those cute head bands! Dont worry, it wont be but a blink of an eye before she whines that you're pulling her hair while you're trying to detangle & style it! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• my dd is bald! its sad! but i knew she would be since i didnt have hair until i was 2! but that was bows are for!!! im not worried she looks so cute without hair and i know one day she will have tons! im learning how to french braid so i can do her hair when the time comes!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• First DS was bald. He didn't grow hair forever! Second DS was born with a full head of red hair. Both now have to have hair cuts ever 3-4 weeks because their hair grow so fast. I was also a bald baby. My mother use to tape bows to my head. LOL
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 4:19 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• adorable with hair or not I am sure
    Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 5:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2010