What do you think?

I think I messed up and dont know what to do. Kevin and I have been really good friends and continue to get closer and are intimate together. Aubrey and I are good friends and hang out when we can. Well Saturday night at a party both of them were there. Aubrey asked me go to out of town with him next Saturday to a party...I said yes and we were hanging out at the party with a group of friends. Well Kevin comes and sits with us. I had to go get something out of my car and I asked Kevin to walk with me if he wanted to see my new car...he did and when we got to the car we started kissing and decided to go home. I went and told my friend Lei I would be back in the morning to get her that Kevin and I were going to the house. I told Aubrey bye and gave him a hug and little peck. When Kevin and I got back the next morning Aubrey didnt say much to me ..he hugged me but not the usualy hug. I like them both...really love Kevin but just cant figure out where things are going for us. When I was leaving another friend of mine Wayne follwed me out and told me I was fucking up not to go with Kevin but I did anyway...UGGGHHH why does it have to be so hard sometimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like Aubrey likes you too- as more than a friend. Most guys wont ask a girl to go out of town unless they are hoping for more than company on the ride there & back. Dont lead him on. You need to make sure you are clear about who you like. (Are you even sure who you like?) Be careful & good luck
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:22 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Choose before you lose them both. No guy wants sloppy seconds. If it's Kevin you love, put it all on the line.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:31 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Sounds like Kevin will hurt you and Aubrey will be gentle to your heart....Not trying to judge Kevin but watch out and be very careful..
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 4:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• it is hard because junior high is always hard
    things get easier as you get older
    you decide not to date guys (plural) at one time, this alone makes things easier
    and then you have A CHILD your priorities change
    you no longer flirt with more thaqn one BOY just to boost your ego,
    some day when you have a child, your ego boost from man will be so far in the past because you will not be spending time with numerous men, but spending time with your child
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:31 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• follow your heart.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 22, 2010