Don't you ever feel people should just go straight to hell? adult content

Yes, I'm being mean right now. But this is the second time I've been treated like shit and harrassment. No joke. This guy was using me. ALl he wanted from me was sex...which he did not get and thats why he got so mad. He said all the names in the book. He said I don't know how to raise my child (yet he is NOT a father himself) and was just saying the meanest things to me. I was so happy before this guy came into my life! I was happy when we had stopped talking! I hate him. I told him multiple times to stop texting me and leave me alone and i could sit there and get 10 txts in a row without him shutting up. He is a control freak too. I hate him. UGH! Sorry I'm just venting. I can't believe I let this happen to me. I should have known better.

Oh forgot to mention that I blocked him from my phone and facebook. 

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm so glad you are rid of him. I hope you are safe from him. hug
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:15 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• For obnoxious ex's I think they need to be shipped to an island- like alcatraz! But for child killers/rapists etc, those are the people that need to go straight to hell! (*Side note, you can get a restraining order if he wont leave you alone) And dont worry, there's a good guy out there somewhere for you. Guys like this loser will make you appreciate the good ones even more. Good luck
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• do you want me to tell my ex to leave you alone?
    LMAO
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Yes, I do think some people should go straight to hell. And, I think there is a nicely un-paved road for the, too. With thorn bushes. Oh, just tell him guys with attitudes like his have little penises. And you have no use for those. Then get a TRO!

I know a nice, single guy! My hubby's friend. He won't ask a girl out, and I'm frustrated by that. Hubby say's he's got no game. I say he's a ____. Hubby thinks that's not so nice of me, but hey. His friend was screwed by his ex wife, and is now gun-shy. He needs a nice girl.

Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:31 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• get a restraining order on him . and dont take his crap either . you tell him straight up leave you alone or he will regret it . dont be afraid of him . and yes he should go to hell for being sch an asshole .
    teenmum11

Answer by teenmum11 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I'm glad you got rid of him, but I wouldn't put enough effort into hating him. Hating a person takes effort and thought and it means you care. Just let him be, and forget he's alive and stop caring.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Lesson learned....never give a man that much privilage into your life. Never be friends on facebook and set up boundaries. I am a single mom and nobody is allowed to call me after 11pm and they cant even get the privilage to become a friend on my facebook...Everything is an earning...you have to earn.
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Perhaps he's already in hell and miserable which is why he's trying to make others miserable. Good for you for blocking him

Answer by admckenzie at 6:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Be thankful you're not together then. Either ignore him or block his number and move on.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 7:56 PM on Nov. 22, 2010