do you have a droid phone? would you recommend it? what kind do you have?

do you have any problems with it? what's your favorite feature? what feature do you wish it had? Is it an HTC model? sorry for all the questions but i'm looking into a droid phone and i want to make the best decision if i'm gonna spend this much money. OH it has to be one that Sprint offers.

mhaney03

Asked by mhaney03 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Technology

• I have an Epic and love it. It is easy to use. The screen in awesome. I have got used to using the Swype feature but I also have a keyboard when I want to use it. I have had not issues with it the last few months that I have owned it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:33 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• that's the Samsung, right?
    mhaney03

Comment by mhaney03 (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• No i don't, I have a Samsung.....I've thought about the DROID but not trying to pay those $$$ right now..
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 4:43 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I have the Moto Droid X. I LOVE IT! I use it all the time and there is so much I love about it. It video captures in HD and then I just plug it into my HD tv and watch them.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 5:02 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Yes the Epic is by Samsung. I wanted the qwerty keyboard that is why I chose it over the Evo.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2010