What are the best cruises you have been on?

I eventually want to go somewhere nice!

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 4:22 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Travel

• I've been on 3 cruises, all on Carnival. Two were to the Bahamas, one to Cozumel. We had a great time! The real disadvantage to cruising is that most of your time is on the boat, you usually only get a day (or less) in any given port. Its a good way to get familiar with different places so you can decide if you want to visit them later though!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:28 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I LOVE cruising and I LOVE being on the boat (being rocked to sleep, etc). My favorite stops have been Puerto Rico, Jamaica and St. Thomas.
    but I also loved Cozumel, St. Johns and the Bahamas too. LOL, liked them all....
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• wait, wait, KEY WEST, don't forget Key West!!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:49 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Hmmmm.... the only place I absolutely detest is Jamaica....I have been to : Puerto Rico ( cruise left from there), St. Thomas, Guadeloupe, Grenada, Venezuela, Aruba, Jamaica, Haiti, Grand Cayman ( probably our fave place- we'd like to move there one day!), Mexico, Belize and in a few days we will add Isla Roatan Honduras to the list.
    We leave on Saturday to go on a 7 day Carnival cruise! I'm soooooooo ready to go!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 8:16 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I've never been, but have always wanted to!
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 1:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Did Norwegian this year to Bermuda for our first cruise! Loved it. Great value, lots to do on the ship and on the island! Planning to go again in 2012. Maybe some other islands.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• a bad day on a cruise is better than a good day at home. I love sea days!!! I ave not been to a bad port. I have not traveled anywhere in the world that I would not want to go back to. Elpore the world!! Carnival Cruise lines is one of the best for beginners. The people seem a bit friendlier to me. www.cruisecritic. is a very good web site for browsing.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:47 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• none & don't plan on going
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 18, 2010