Has your child ever pooped a funny shape?

My dd went for a poo tonight. When done she hopped off the toilet, looked at what she had done and said: "Mommy, it looks like a BUTTERFLY!"

It didn't (not in my opinion) but ... LMBO!

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My husband listens to Mark & Brian's radio show...they can be pretty crude, and one Christmas they were making crude jokes about "yule logs" and asked people to send in photos of their biggest "logs"....I'm sure no explanation is necessary. Our youngest was about 5 and made an unbelievably large one (this is so gross) and my hubby had to take a picture and fax it to the station!!! They didn't believe a 5 year old had done that!!!

So although it really wasn't unusually shaped, the radio station considered it a "yule log" How gross is that???
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:25 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I tend to not pay attention and just clean it up as quickly as possible, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 4:36 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Oh yes my kids have each said something like that at one time or another lol
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• My son had me come look at a "J" one time, and he usually tells me when he has bunny turds
    lish2127

Answer by lish2127 at 10:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I've never noticed, but that is funny!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 4:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Kids poop in different shapes all the time, Ive never heard of a butterfly poop though... LOL!
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 5:16 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• My daughter was sure she pooped out Mickey Mouse once. It was pretty funny.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 5:30 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• yeah, my 3 year old pooped a mom, dad and baby the other day... or at least according to her she did...
    asil

Answer by asil at 6:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2010