Is this really the answer?

"In Indianapolis, for example, a TSO was punched by a passenger who didn’t like the new screening process,”"

"Some travelers have vowed to disrupt airport security Wednesday in a protest timed for the busiest travel day of the year"
So some are going to make waits even longer for those just trying to see family.

A TSO says... "“Molester, pervert, disgusting, an embarrassment, creep. These are all words I have heard today at work describing me."

Why do people do this? How are these things helpful?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40318901/ns/travel-news

purpleducky

Asked by purpleducky at 4:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• purpleducky

Comment by purpleducky (original poster) at 4:41 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Thank you for posting this!
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 4:42 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Someone just posted a solution for the scanner, it is hilarious!!!!!http://flyingpasties.com/2ndgeneration.html

Answer by older at 4:46 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I don't understand what the big deal is it is all aimed for your protection, and these people are jerks!

Answer by older at 4:47 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• That is so very wrong. I know that there are rude TSA agents, but for the most part they are just doing their job as pleasantly as they can.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:48 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Nobody likes the screening process, but until a solution is hammered out, likely via the courts, it's too bad people can not weigh their options, in an adult fashion, to determine their individual best course of action. Bandwagon, attention seekers, looking for their 5 secs of fame (infamy), IMO. Grow the heck up. Why would anyone even buy an airline ticket IF THEY HAD NO INTENTION OF ACCEPTING THE POSSIBILITY THAT THEY MIGHT GET SELECTED FOR ADDITIONAL SCREENING? Answer, to make a scene, "look at me."

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Older - Some say that it violates our rights and we are being treated like criminals for choosing to use a luxury form of travel. They say due process has been disrupted.
    purpleducky

Comment by purpleducky (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I know purple, but they still have an option. Go look at the link I provided it is the funniest thing and a remedy for this.
    http://flyingpasties.com/2ndgeneration.html

Answer by older at 4:53 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Well... I'm sure the security workers at the airport STILL talk about me when i laid into one of them when they attempted to pat down my daughter.. nope, not gonna happen. they already had her go thru the metal detector AND used the handheld, there was no reason for that shit.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 4:54 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• no, acting up is never the answer. It's a priviledge to fly, not a right and if you want to fly then you must abide by the rules. I'd rather be patted down and have a better sense of security then to not and be scared that something got through. I'd also rather have pat downs than the scanner.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 4:56 PM on Nov. 22, 2010