has my love life died? adult content

me and my husband used to make love atleast once a day maybe more before i had my son and now he says he's to tired from work,or he's hurt ar sick.no offence ladies but he makes up ecuses like we do to get out of it.he only works and we're almost always together and he don't really have any friends cuz he don't get along with others,if he's not cheating then why don't he want me?

hamandeggs

Asked by hamandeggs at 5:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• You say that you're almost always together, so you can probably just knock out the cheating part.
    Having kids takes a toll on a husband AND a wife. He might be stressed and just tired. I wouldn't think too much about it, just take it day-by-day. Women make excuses to not have sex, but they don't seem to think their love life has died, why can't men?

Just give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he's just not interested in it right now. Try talking to him, show him lots of "attention" and "love" and maybe that'll help to spice things up.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Sweetie, once the children come there is a lot of stress for him and for you, things change in any relationship, lack of time, etc. Have you asked him if he no longer wants you? or is this a deduction on your part? If I were you I would pass on your concerns to him and talk it out and get to the bottom of it.

Answer by older at 5:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Like everyone else has said, you just need to talk to him because nobody online here is going to know the answer.
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 5:32 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• thats some good points it is his first marrige and first child.plus he's a stepdad to my daughter.maybe it's just to much right now for him..thanks and i have tried talking to him but he just rolls his eyes like i'm acting stupid.he doesn't talk even about his own feelings..
    hamandeggs

Comment by hamandeggs (original poster) at 5:34 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Kids can kill a love life. Try to arrange a night alone...even if its just for a few hours, and get dressed up and sexy.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• try to set one night a week just for the both of u/date night. get a baby sitter. maybe the date night could help u guys reconnect. dont talk about work,kids, or anything stressful;;; just romance. movies,walks,massages,museums, plays,board games etc. every week have a different theme keep it fresh. so every week there is something to look forward to. gl
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 12:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2010