How to get rid of a ulser

I went to the doc and he said i have a mouth full of ulsers and didnt give me anything for them so do u have any ideas....Allthis was causd from stress and bactieria....I asked all kinds of questions and he didnt answer he looked at me like i was spupid and didnt do any thing cause im pregnant...

kasiety.1

Asked by kasiety.1 at 5:09 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Health

• Check with your pharmacist. All I can think of is medication for canker sores.

Answer by Bmat at 5:11 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Mouth Ulcers are also called canker sores. You can rinse your mouth a few times a day with hydrogen peroxide. dont swallow any. stay away from things with acid in them...like soda pop, orange juice, etc till they heal. Why didnt you ask your doctor what to do?
    Anonymous

• OTC medicine for canker sores
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• They make a peroxide that is for your mouth called Glyoxide. I would try that. There is also a medicine my son uses on his, he gets them a lot. I think it's called Abreva. He says it works great. You could also try baking soda I think.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 6:11 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Go to the health food store and look for an oral gel with the amino acid call L-Lysine... you can also take it internally... it kills ulcers and cold sores...
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 4:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2010