porn

My DH has been watching porn when Im at work. Def wasnt happy to come home to a bottle of MY lotion next to the moniter! I tried blocking him from the computer by setting a password but sometimes I foget to log off. By not logging off it gives him free rein over the comp. How can I block all porn in general? I tried to in my security options and it asks to add the sites I want blocked. BUT I cant sit here and guess every site! How can I block all porn so he cant watch it?? PS Im more concerned for viruses than the fact that hes watching it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• K9 Web Protection. It's always running and you can block all porn with one click. It's PW protected so make sure he can't get into your e-mail to retrieve it. It's available 100% FREE through their website. It's handy since I have a 14 yr old boy in the house but you can use it for hubby.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:24 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• How about you talk to him like an adult & discuss how you feel about it. It sounds more like your talking about a teenage boy instead of your husband! You dont "police" a spouse. You two have deeper issues then porn.
    Anonymous

• I think Porn is absolutely disgusting. Definately not something we agree with in our household.

If you get Window's 7 there is a way to set parental controls to those type of sites.. The window's practically searches for them and blocks them. Also, maybe you can just try talking to him about it? If worse case, make 100% SURE you log off so the password option comes up.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 5:15 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• take the cord with you when you go to work
    Anonymous

• Sorry to have to say this, but where there's a will there's a way. He can always rent or buy stuff for the DVD player or order them from cable (which can be blocked w/ a pass code.) You need to talk to him about how this bothers you. Let him explain why he's doing it. I hate to say it, but a lot of guys like porn. But if you are really opposed to the idea, then talk to him about it.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• can of worms

Anonymous

• Why dont you just buy him some porn DVDs then :) Christmas present :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• You can go to Parental settings on your computer and block the websites, if you want to know what sites he is going to, look in your history. Most guys go to youporn.com b/c its free....
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 5:15 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• My husband does it to but he is the computer wiz so he is down to deleting the history these days! It hurts my feelings but what can I do about it! He knows how I feel! So now it makes me feel like he looks at it all the time!!! :(
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 5:19 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Ive tried talking to him and he laughs about it and denies it. Hes def acting like a child. I will police when necessary and the deeper issues are really that hes that kind of guy. Always into playboys and the latest celeb sex tape. I dont care that he watches it...just def dont want it done on my computer.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:16 PM on Nov. 22, 2010