Christmas for the other half.

What are you getting your hubby for Christmas? I am having soo much trouble trying to find something that he might like. Any suggestions?

BriTony08

Asked by BriTony08 at 5:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• I am having trouble too! he is the worst one to buy for, there is nothing he wants or needs.....

Answer by older at 5:19 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I'm thinking a gift card to best buy or something like that. That way i dont have to worry about it. lol
    BriTony08

Comment by BriTony08 (original poster) at 5:20 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• We decided ot go toManneheim Steamroller concert for our gift to each other. What does yours like. My dd and I got my husband some snoopy stuff his brother passed away last year and so we thought in order to help him with having no family mostly that we would do snoopy plus a toy tractor he has always wanted.
    Get your dh a game for his x box or a movie he's been wanting to see. Clothes, underwear,socks you know him best.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:22 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• We aren't getting one another much for Christmas, as we're pretty broke. However, I am getting him some flashights to use while working on the car. A hanging one and a stand alone one. Then a couple of magnalites for the house. Then I'm getting him a few tools that he needs for general home and car repair. Also getting him a "The Office" Clue Game. Maybe the trivia game as well.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:24 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I'm buying mine his favorite cologne that is hard to find, and a classic shaving kit that he likes.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 5:24 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Mine is getting an xbox live card (for the next 12 months), Fable III, 5FDP cd he's been wanting, a new body pillow, a movie or two, then some new shirts, sleeping pants, and socks.
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 6:28 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• my husband got a keurig coffee maker a few weeks ago for his christmas present, and i'm getting a new car... that wasn't the original plan, but i totalled our other car... merry christmas to me!
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I have absolutely NO idea yet.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:30 AM on Nov. 23, 2010