how can I join some thoughts from other moms who understand how I feel?

Living day by day with all girls(grown) and a very enstranged husband.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• look for an empty nester's group

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• It is now time to start your life, and think of you. Sit down and ask yourself what you were holding back on to do because of your children and then go for it.

Answer by older at 5:23 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I agree with Older.

From one empty nester to another.. Now is YOUR time. This is your time to live for you, to do for you, to go out and explore and experience the world for yourself .

If you are in the position where this new stage in life can not/will not be enjoyed/shared with your husband. Then enjoy, branch out and experience/enjoy this time in life for YOURSELF!!
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:24 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Now is the time for you find some interests and do what you want to do make yourself a life without your estranged husband. Do you have friends that you can go out with it's harder then you think to find friends at our age. Join some clubs sewing, scrapbooking, reading, find things that will fulfill you. Enjoy!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:32 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Thanks. I have been married for 30 + years and devoted my life to thease people. All my girls are grown 2 still live in the house. We don't talk you(parent) have to sneak around to find out what is going on. Girls/boys or men. The husband who won't listen or give you the time of the day. He spends money like there is no tomorrow- in so much dept. Me I have no money-unemployed now. I have went into a deep depression.
    Like those comments will consider.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:37 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Look for group for those things.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 22, 2010