Are you considering giving "experiences" rather than things as gifts?

A spa day, a cooking class, tickets to a play or game. What are your creative ideas?

tasches

Asked by tasches at 5:30 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• A dinner cruise for couple, massage for two, helicopter rides around the city, bungee jumping, hot air ballon rides.  Tickects to the circus, or an opera, or a play.

Answer by older at 5:32 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• My whole family is flying to Florida the week before Christmas. That is our big gift to eachother considering we all live on opposite sides of the country. As far as my parents go I will still buy them a gift but not as extravagant as years passed
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:35 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• We're taking our niece to a local tourist trap for her birthday present, when she gets here for Christmas.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 5:33 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Lst year I wanted to do a day with Grandma and Grandpa and my husband voted that idea down. He said and we would of we would spend more money doing it that way then an actual gift.
    I am doing a Elvis basket for my mom and stepdad and a Movie basket for my daughter and her husband. But that's all I got for ya!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:35 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• sounds great if you have the money. :-)

Last year we gave my BFF & her family 1 year memberships to the houston zoo.. sadly we cant do it again this year :(
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 7:27 PM on Nov. 22, 2010