DO y'all thnk I am nuts if I go ahead and

put up my Christmas Tree this Wednesday? My husband does and say I need to wait until the first weekend of December. I told him he should just be glad I am actually in the Christmas mood this year. Usually I despise this time of the year and have for a VERY long time. I also told him in would be great time to do it, since we will have all the kids home and they always help put it up.

itsallabtthem84

Asked by itsallabtthem84 at 6:06 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• I had my tree up November 2nd last year. Now THAT is nuts. Two days before most people do doesn't seem strange to me at all.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:15 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Not nuts at all! Mine is going up Friday!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Old style tradition was that the Christmas tree was all part of the Thanksgiving festivities and it was put up on Thanksgiving night with the family and just to make sure all your bases are covered, it's bad luck to have your tree up after 01/01
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:14 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Not one bit. I know of plenty people who have their christmas decorations up already! Go for it!
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 6:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• We out ours up every year on Thanksgiving. With DH being retail it's the only day we can guarantee he will be home!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:08 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• No, go for it!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 6:09 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Was wanting to do the same thing I got mine all out at least and it made me feel a lil better.
    Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 6:09 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• NO! I seen houses with trees up already.
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 6:11 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Not at all! My tree and Christmas decorations will be up this weekend! I kind of want to put it all up on Wednesday cause my DH has to work Friday (which is when I want to put it all up) but I want to wait til Thanksgiving is over...so I guess I'll be waiting
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 6:31 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• The holidays go so fast. I haven't yet but was considering it. WOW!!...You ladies have really gotten an early start though. Good for you!
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 6:46 PM on Nov. 22, 2010