Black friday shoppers...

Any tips for getting the best deals? What are you're do's and don'ts of black friday shopping?

Liz132

Asked by Liz132 at 6:32 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Shopping

• First you have to go into knowing that it is going to be crazy, so if you don't like crowds it is not the best place to be. What I usually did was I would look at the adds. Then I would see what time everyone was opening. I would start at the place that opened the earliest and go from there. You have to know what you are looking for because if you want to go to more then one place you need to get in and out.

If there is something you really want I would go there first. Good Luck and remember to have fun!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:36 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Check the ads before you go. Make a list of where you need to go and what you want to get. I would not go with more then one other person. Eat before you go too.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 6:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2010