Can you use the internet if you do not have a yahoo account or other type ? How do do you see your e-mail messages ?

My friend told me she does not hav a yahoo account or peek so how could she see my e-mail message?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Technology

• There are a lot of email hosts out there. If you sent her a message the part that was @------ will tell you who she has email with. For example it could be @yahoo.com or @hotmail.com or anything.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Sometimes the internet provider that you use will set you up with an email address, say MSN or any provider. So you would set that up with them, give them an address you would want to use and password. Otherwise you can set up your own email address at another site, such as hotmail, yahoo, or gmail. You would just go to hotmail.com and register as a new account. You do not have to have an email address to use the internet.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 6:46 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• like WIfi??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:54 PM on Nov. 22, 2010