Hello mommies! I am a mother of one who is looking for legitimate work from home, I just want to help support my family, and stay home with my daughter, anyone have a good suggestion/advice?

Ashlynnsmom867

Asked by Ashlynnsmom867 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Money & Work

• In home daycare. Baby sit other peoples kids.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:48 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Hi there. I work from home as a medical transcriptionist. If you can type, then you can do it. You would need to take a course for it and get certified; I did that when I was pregnant. It's a nice 2nd income without having to leave my son. Let me know if you need any advice on starting if you are interested. I have been doing this for 4 years; I even started my own little business out of it.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 8:48 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I've had a Home Day Care for the past 16 years. It's hard work but rewarding in so many ways. I've got some great websites and info if you're interested. Best of Luck : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I work from home and it's legitimate. I make a good living, my husband would be a stay at home dad if it came with insurance. Go to: http://www.cafemom.com/group/works4mom
    The only CafeMom group that does not allow ads or scams.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• www.workathomeunited.com/NKirby
    nkkk07

Answer by nkkk07 at 9:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Go here: http:/www.cafemom.com/group/jobsformoms
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I work at home with a wonderul team. My e-mail is jessicastephens1982@gmail.com send me an e-mail and I will give you my web-site to visit so you can request more info : )
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I have a opening in my company for a customer service representative. Good pay and you set your own hours. If you are interested send me a email at ruedee46@yahoo.com .Thanks
    ruedee

Answer by ruedee at 10:05 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Check out my website for tips and guides on how to make money from home part time! Good Luck!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 12:23 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It’s too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I’ve been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:00 AM on Nov. 5, 2008