Will you be volunteering your services this holiday season?

Life in not about what you GET, it's so about what you GIVE. Great for your health and well being.

Liveyourlifeval

Asked by Liveyourlifeval at 6:54 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• Yes, I just contacted a local agency and will start after Thanksgiving.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:56 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Ahh reminds me when I helped loaves and fishes thanks for the reminder it has been awhile since i have done this and It always put me in the best Christmas spirit.
    Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 6:59 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I keep looking for the Toys for Tots collection stations or the Angel trees, but I haven't seen one yet.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:14 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Nope, I'll be giving birth...

But, generally, I don't volunteer this time of year. I prefer to do so when the need is greater. This time of year way to many people act like they have a quota to meet before the years end and pack in to volunteer centers... Then come April or July there isn't nearly enough help... I'll give then!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• We donate to the local food bank, but we too do this year round. People are just as hungry in August as they are in Dec.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:23 AM on Nov. 23, 2010