am i going nuts?

ok so ive already had one child,so i know what bring prego "feels"like.
over these past few months ive been taking test,and even had a blood test done but all are negative. I can feel it,and i have some of the symptoms; enlarging breast,LACK OF CYCLE,fatigue,nauseua,peeing alot more,hungry all the time and craving alot of dairy{cheese pretty much on everything!}moody,and my sex drive has ballooned out of control...i am soo confused and i feel lke i am going crazy! my bf says that ive even been acting different. andhe thinks that the doc could be wrong but is it even possible to have false neg on a blood test? please i am desprate to know what could be going on :(

bamamommy2009

Asked by bamamommy2009 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'd just go to the doctor and get a blood test
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:01 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• i have and it was negative already
    bamamommy2009

Comment by bamamommy2009 (original poster) at 7:04 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• You should see your doctor because it could be a number of things. Nausea can also occur with ovarian cysts. Better to be safe than sorry.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 7:43 PM on Nov. 22, 2010