Does your huband make you feel like an idiot?

I can't say anything to him without him trying to make what I said be stupid or wrong. Maybe I really am an idiot. Just now I was trying to tell him about something that someone we both know said on facebook. I thought it was kind of funny. But he didn't believe me at all. He told me it was stupid and why would I say something like that on FB. He wouldn't even listen to me enough to understand that it wasn't me who said it. But I am the idiot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• My current DH has never once belittled me or made me feel like an idiot. IMO, it's abuse.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:19 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• had one like that
    now he is an ex

this husband of your better watch his mouth before he is an ex too
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Yes, I had one like that and he is also my EX.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 7:33 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• My EX husband made me feel like that. That is part of the reason he is an EX
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:48 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Never, my DH is never that way to me.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• my personal experience tells me that he has to make me feel stupid to boost him now when he tries to down me or make me feel stupid or small i say does than make you feel bigger and better ooohhhh so glad i could help your ego so what about mine i get sarcastic i dont know long you guys have been together but speak now dont wait trust me speak right away you should always feel free to say anything
    boondocks

Answer by boondocks at 9:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• when i was marred my hubby did this to me all the time ,now that he is getting older pay backs our a bitch i now do it to him
    and he has ask why do i do it and i tell him you did to me hurts right well now you know how i felt
    what goes around comes around
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2010