cycst or blockage anyone ever been threw this adult content

have any of you ladies ever had a cycst ot a blockage? one that caused you to miss your pe...well i am asking because this is what my gyn is telling me i have i thought it was either preg or menopause but i had a tubal in 09..they did 2 pee preg tests both negt..she gave me some meds to take for 5 days that start your pe.. and said to come back if it doesnt work or its really heavy..well im actually scared to take it..but im in alot of pain( down there n my back part of my stomach) the last 2 days prep motrin doesnt even help..but im also sopose to get my pe.. tomorrow last time i got it was sept 23rd..if you havent been threw this please bump

mommyny6

Asked by mommyny6 at 7:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Health

• GIRL!! don't let that doctor treat you like a hypercondriact (forgive the spelling). I was 17 when i first mentioned to my Gyno that i had pain during sex and spotting afterward..plus i had pain on my lower side for years. that doctors would blow me off saying that i had nothing wrong with me. years later, i could not handle the pain and went to a new doctor who sent me for an ultrasound that found a 10 centimeter cyst in my left ovary. Precancerouse and caused endometriosis. DONT wait. request that ultrasound no matter what they say. What if you have a rupture.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 2:31 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I had ovarian cysts a long time ago that messed up my periods. They give off hormones sometimes that throw you off. I had surgery to have them removed.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 7:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I have been making ovarian cysts my whole life. Most women do make them. It depends if they are functional/normal cysts or abnormal.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 7:44 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• im not sure but im in alot of pain tonight i took prep motrin i had from a toothache and its not helping..is there anything i can do for it
    mommyny6

Comment by mommyny6 (original poster) at 7:48 PM on Nov. 22, 2010