What's your best part of Thanksgiving?

So what is the best part of Thanksgiving? The get together or not? The foods!! The shopping afterwards? Fun or Family? Please share! I'd love to know! Your kind favor to reply is appreciated by me! Thank you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 7:56 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• The best part for me is to get the whole family together and enjoy each others company!

Answer by older at 7:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Food. No wait. Decorating the tree together. No. Leftovers. Wait! The pie. Yeah the pie. No hold on! I DON'T KNOW!! lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:58 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I love the time I have together with my family, I enjoy baking and cooking for the day and I love the traditions we have created together.
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 7:58 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• The food. All of the fun centers around the food for my family from the cooking to the grubbing.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:01 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• food!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:19 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• The smells...........I love the smell of the food cooking. Then, of course the family time and just taking 2 minutes to stop and reflect. It always sounds kind of hokey, but we all do it. There are things to be thankful for even in the midst of things not being so good. I love that minute when I always realize that we really don't have it bad in the midst of all the chaos and craziness of life.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I love it all! The family getting together, which we're not able to do very often. The planning, the decorating, the cooking-my two grown sons and I in the kitchen again, just like we were years ago. The result of a bounty of everyones' favorite foods. Then the reading of my eldest's kindergarten paper that he wrote and was told to read at Thanksgiving. When he got to the word carrots, he read "croutons"-his favorite food at the time. And every year we make him read it, mistakes and all! Then we play Monopoly, and Wii. And talk, and laugh and just enjoy each others company.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:33 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Family and food!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Family and food!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:37 PM on Nov. 23, 2010