Should I get a new tv?

For some reason, my 3 year old tv won't come on anymore. Since it quit working, my kids have kept their room clean and straightened up the living room out of boredom. I'm debating on whether they need it all if this is the result.

sweet29mom

Asked by sweet29mom at 8:01 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• I would think about the same thing, you can always start limiting them on how much they watch or use an excuse like the tv went out because we watched it so much but with this new tv we are only going to watch an hour a day or something like that. I know my daughter thinks its the end of the world if the tv is off though.
    RhiannaSanchez

Answer by RhiannaSanchez at 8:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• If you want a new tv, get one. But limit the amount they can watch.
    rockinmomto2

Answer by rockinmomto2 at 6:18 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Personally I love love love tv but when I got mad at family I had all cable turned off - we did so much more not just chores but talked to each other, read, played games etc.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 2:54 PM on Nov. 28, 2010