PLEASE ONLY RESPOND IF YOU'VE DONE THIS AND IT APPLIES...THANKS

What is the most drastic thing you've done when you're husband cheated?

Let me give you and example...when my husband cheated I put tracking devises on both his and the whores cars as well as locating every piece of info on her...basic stuff dob, dl#, ss#, bankrupcies all the way to the names and info of all the men she's had relationships with in the past 15 years. That's the kind of drastic I'm talking about.

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:02 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I am sorry but i would have done the same thing GOOD FOR YOU.... when i was in high school this girl came up to my boyfriend wrapped her legs around him and hugged him.... That night i wrote her and email that if she ever did it agian i would take a baseball bat after her..... but i am sorry but no man or woman should get away scott clean nope not for me that will not happen.... just like my dad he left my mom or seperated and was talking to this ladie and it hurt my mom and i told him if he gets together i will make their lives a living hell... just because you dont agree with it doesnt mean you need to call names or anything.... You dont know what you would do unless you are put in the situation....
    Navymommy1

Answer by Navymommy1 at 11:02 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Wow, you need some help. You went to the effort to make posters labeling them as whores, put tracking devices on their vehicles, and looked up their private info? You need to step back and get some help. You are really starting to sound like Betty Broderick or something. Everytime you post you did something new to the women. I would post as myself but you seem like a complete nut case.
    Anonymous

• That doesn't make your behavior acceptable. You can be angry. But you have know right to violate another human being that way. You are going way too far. Gather what dignity you have left and move on.
    Anonymous

• The only person you should be worrying about it your husband. If it wasn't her it would be some1 else. Your husband wrecked your house. He didn't care how you felt, of course she doesn't care about how you feel she doesn't even know you, but your husband does, if you should be investing any time and energy on anyone it should be on making sure as you say his dick isn't in anyone else mouth.
    Anonymous

• Now I'm just curious why you looked up so much of her info?

Anonymous

• Sorry, but thats a little psycho. If you are going to go that far, just divorce the man. Don't stalk him and the girl.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 9:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• a MARRIED man cant be that bad off if he was married to a crazy nut like you!!! I'm sorry but its woman like you that make married men look for women like that....we have walls & doors for a reason and you broke down everyone of those walls trying to validate your hurt feelings....a better way of handling it would have been to destroy him his self esteem his belongs not hers you never know what is being said unless you are there...he was probably warning her about you & thats y she didnt go away as fast as you would have liked....instead of bragging about your behavior move on with your life & GROWN UP HE DID!!!!!
    hiswifey0725

Answer by hiswifey0725 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• You're so worried about other women and the only person you should be worried about is your husband. Wasting all your time on a woman when it was your husband that broke the vows. He's got you whipped.
    Anonymous

• How do you know we haven't been in the situation Navymommy. Maybe some of us have our dignity and don't need to get all Jerry Springer ghetto and fight over a man who treat us like shit.
    Anonymous

• I think you are making excuses for your behavior.
    Anonymous